Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Back to -0-

What obligation do you have in this life?
Religious?
Family?
Institutional?
Professional?
Subjective?
What drives you to fulfill your duty to your obligation[s]?
What allows you to declare your actions as justified?
For everyone the reasons to justify the answer comes in many flavors. Usually it is so complex that there is really no way of saying that there is one particular thing.
Sometimes the reasons are so simple that it seems remarkable that it isn't shared midst all the people who've ever lived. Though there is a complexity to the dynamic state of life that keeps people from easily reassuring themselves and others that there is any hope in this universe and to some that is a distinct impossibility.
I personally struggle with this concept on a daily basis. My struggle is most heavy in my justification to not change the beautiful character traits of my personality so that I can cope with my harsh pessimism. Only to realize each time that I try that I am attempting to establish tranquility through disconnection and negativity.
If I were to trust more in my faith and stop trying to organize my intuition, I might not be so backwards as most of this world. The key concept is worth.
How much worth do you put into the most mundane concepts or the most boring of tasks or even the most bland of people?
It is not a matter of entrepreneurship that I come to this enlightening example but rather a void that's insatiably pulling things into it to derive it's own justification of worth.
I have the tools and the motivation to make a difference; as I near my conceptual, enlightenment birthyear I am starting to be greeted with a host of ideas and propositions of how to realize the potential of my imagination in more ways than one.
Right now I am seeing the source of existence and a commonality of the source and every good idea that has come since, that is observable. I am also seeing the connection in my own mind, the grand scale of the human experience and how far out it's total of experience truly isn't visible even as an immortal concept.
The concept of Zero is becoming something beyond a number in this respect. For the things that can not exist in value or beyond nothingness are losing their worth of static-proportion. God is so far the only example I have as such. The term Alpha and Omega gave me reason, from so long ago, of the true nature of having worth beyond all things.

No comments:

Post a Comment