Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Modern Day warrior

I am not covered in Blood.

I do not rely on a Tool.

I can not turn invisible.

I will never transcend my biology.

I still get wounded from violence.

I fall because gravity affects me.

I run out of breath eventually.

I must sleep regardless of my desire.

I vomit when I get sick.

I cry when I am depressed.

I hope for safety when in fear of something.

I get mad when pushed around.

I lose my pride when I fail.

I pray because I am human.

All of these things translate to one thing.. I KNOW MY PLACE. I am not a God. In fact, I am a mortal and a limited one at that.
However it may be, among all these things, I am a warrior at heart. As I choose to stand for my beliefs no matter how small it makes me seem. Because it is the things that I do which defines me.

I am..
A Moddern Day Warrior.

No comments:

Post a Comment